A few years ago, the OpenBLD.net DNS service was launched into open access. The service was originally introduced as Open BLD Sys-Admin DNS Service. Over time, it was decided to rename the service to OpenBLD.net since this name and domain are more consonant with the project's name.
- Reducing the likelihood of information threats
- Operating without agents and without installing additional software
- Reducing the load on memory, processor, and network
- Accelerating the loading of web pages
- Concentration on target information, without being distracted by advertising
- Reduced heat generation from the computer and its power consumption
- Blocking adware, spyware, malware, phishing, tracking, telemetry, analytics, ads, banners, popups, etc.